L-Type gas and oil fired air heater
A wide variety of uses
The Mark L-TYPE is a vertical or horizontal gas-fired air heater with a capacity of 30 to 600 kW. In combination with a 2-stage Low-Nox gas burner (< 70 mg/kWh), ERP 2021 Step 2 is fulfilled.
The device can be blown into the room with an optional exhaust hood or can be connected to a duct system (increased external pressure optional).
- A dual blast centrifugal ventilator with
- V-belt drive
- Pre-painted steel plating
- Frame: aluminium profiles
- AISI 430 (1.4016) blast chamber
- AISI 409 (1.4512) heat exchanger
- Electrical switch box
- Three-way thermostat
- Motor cut-out
- Condensate connection
- 2-stage duct thermostat
- Room thermostat PinTherm Connect
- Outside installation
- Air filter with filter monitoring
- Servo or manually-operated slatted valves
- Flexible connection
- Downflow hood
- Increased external pressure 300 Pa
- Siphon for condensate connection
The Mark L-TYPE can be used in the following rooms: sports halls, churches, warehouses, offices and shops.